There has been a lot going on at Butterfly Sciences. We now have 22 months of human data on this gene therapy and things are looking well. When presenting these capsule results, standard caveats apply. This is an n of 1. Lab tests have a range of error, so results can vary somewhat based on that. (Quest Diagnostics was used unless otherwise noted.)
The only thing that has really showed up as possible is a high rate of sports/movement injuries. As many in the last 2 years as in the previous 15 years. That’s probably due to feeling great.
- Testosterone is up 20%. Appears pretty stable.
- Lipids are quite improved.
- Total cholesterol is down ~30 mg/dL
- LDL down 20%
- HDL up 20%
- Triglycerides down 50%
- Pulse rate may have dropped 10 beats per minute.
- White blood cell count up 20%.
- CD4 + CD8 up 10%-25% (This shows a lot of variance.)
- GHRH shows long-term expression. In animals this means it stays for life. Humans are different due to our life span, however, it appears to have “taken”.
- This assay was done by George Church’s lab at Harvard.
- Healing rate appears to be much faster.
- Chronic tendonitis resolved.
- First inoculation resulted in several weeks of euphoria.
Safety blood work:
- Growth hormone does not show resistance to glucose or elevated IGF-1. (No signs of acromegaly.)
- PSA low and unchanged.
- Fasting blood sugar good, no significant change.
- Liver enzymes unchanged.
- Kidney markers unchanged.
- Hematocrit unchanged.
- C-reactive protein (CRP) low, unchanged.